Digital Producers at Your Majesty...
Have expert project management wit and a love of bringing diverse talents together to create pure excellence. They have an eye for details and respect change as a critical element in establishing harmony in every relationship they own.
We are looking for a Digital Producer with experience in leading complex digital and interactive engagements; from strategy to proof of concept to implementation and beyond. Someone that is a comfort to a team when at the head of the table and an equally motivating force when sitting at the back of the bus. Someone that is about sound strategic thinking and mentoring others, every day. Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of helping people create their best work and solving client challenges, selflessly.
As a Digital Producer you will...
- Lead, collaborate, and co-create teams of producers and associates.
- Lead teams of; designers, technologists, interns, co-collaborators, partners, and peers.
- Draft and finalize budgets, estimates, proposals, scopes of work, project schedules, and own all project related documentation.
- Manage all client/talent communication throughout product development life-cycles across multiple engagements.
- Own P&L for all your engagements.
- Be responsible over reporting of team hours, burn reports, and margin quantification/qualification.
- Lead and co-create proposals.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to generate innovative, strategically sound project plans, while owning and managing the schedules to support them.
- Lead the production process with teams and clients and keep track of schedules. Proactively set and reset expectations constructively.
- Understanding client needs and team challenges to proactively create, provide, communicate, and enable solutions quickly.
- Defining and evolving process development and methods.
Your qualifications should show...
- You love putting together multidisciplinary teams according to project needs and manage these.
- You are well versed in all things digital and interactive and know how to apply this to add value to projects and teams.
- You lead and proactively manage multiple projects and engagements simultaneously, and successfully deliver on time.
- You collaborate with and mentor producers of varying skill sets to learn from each other and help grow the department.
- You are a; scoping, budgeting, P&L, and project planning pro.
- You love to rock Keynote and get excited about giving presentations.
- You are a Google Docs & documentation expert.
- You have deep knowledge of standard project management software and toolsets. As well as have a passion for experimenting with new methods that bring these together for maximum efficiency.
- You are a client management champion and know how to be professional, yet easy-going, with both individuals and teams.
- You write and communicate effectively in all forms (writing, speaking, presenting).
- You all for using the strengths and weaknesses of Waterfall and AGILE methods to achieve product goals and ensure a smooth project process.
- Experience as a digital product manager.