Design at Your Majesty
Designers at Your Majesty are passionate about technology and design. We are dedicated to our craft and always sweat the details. We possess a broad knowledge of all things digital and are well versed in both visual design and user experience design.
You will spend your internship in an environment that challenges you and allows you to collaborate on active projects as a contributing member of the team, and you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced people in an open and fun workplace.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about design, and excited by new technologies. You see value in experimentation and aren’t afraid to try new things.
As a design intern, you will…
- Work side by side with Your Majesty’s designers, developers and producers and be involved in ongoing projects as a valued contributor and member of our cross-disciplinary teams.
- Work directly alongside designers and directors to conceive, prototype and execute designs.
- Assist with asset production, icon design and similar.
- Assist with creating and executing robust design libraries.
- Receive mentorship from senior team members and feedback from the Creative Director or Design Director
- Participate in regular feedback sessions with our internal teams.
- Learn how to function in changing group dynamics to create solid collaborations and excellent work.
Your qualifications should show...
- Proficiency in Sketch or Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good sense of typography and aesthetics.
- A portfolio that is comprised of predominantly digital experiences.
- Ability to respond to a brief with sound design solutions.
- Basic knowledge of usability and in designing intuitive user experiences.
- A hunger to learn and a can-do attitude.
- An understanding of the medium as well as the technologies that your work will be part of.
- You have some experience with prototyping tools and applications like InVision, Framer or Principle.
- Animation and motion graphics knowledge in software such as either After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya or 3ds Max.
What benefits do we offer?
- 4:1 workweek. We work 4 days on client projects, and 1 day is dedicated to self-development and internal initiatives.
- Personal mentor and individual career planning.
- Onefit (gym membership)
- Education budget
- Office located in the heart of Amsterdam overlooking the Rijksmuseum
- Monthly morning yoga in the office
- Monthly chair massages
- Quarterly team outings