You're a natural-born problem solver with experience applying iterative design techniques like prototyping and user testing. Your definition of a happy day is being in an environment that allows you to develop your skills fluently with teammates who encourage you to experiment and grow. You are empathetic - you’re never satisfied until you’ve found the most intuitive and user-friendly solution. You truly sweat the details. You fight for the user every step of the way and can communicate how your designs will meet their needs through the use of storyboards, user journeys, wireframes, and more. You are passionate — you’re hungry to make things that people use every day. You thrive when you are collaborating with kind humans in an open and fun workplace, because hey, you are you.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of professional experience practicing User Experience or Interaction Design, including leading a broad range of UX activities on digital projects.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design and usability principles, with a passion for designing experiences across a multitude of devices and contexts.
- Experience planning, prioritizing, coordinating, and conducting user research activities, information architecture design, interaction design, and user testing.
- Experience working at a consultancy on cross-disciplinary teams.
- Skills to build rapid prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Marvel, or any tool that gets the job done; you’re known for being resourceful.
- A systematic approach to designing for macro- and micro-level interactions.
- Portfolio that includes designs for responsive websites or mobile apps, including wireframes, information architecture and research.
- Ability to sell your ideas, which means excellent verbal and written skills to communicate your research findings and design rationale.
- A knack for thinking big while following through on the details; you’re willing to ask hard questions, imagine every possible scenario, and review every state.
- Comfortable presenting both high-level strategy and focused design to external and internal stakeholders, as well as leading collaborative workshops.
- Genuine passion for the field, along with overall digital technologies and trends; you’re a sponge for HCI literature, usability principles, and the evolving best practices of interface design.
- A keen eye for visual design.
- A team player who loves a challenge.
- Experience using advanced prototyping software like Framer.js.
- Experience leading project teams.
Your Majesty is about chivalry, courtesy, and excellence in everything we do. We are honored to work with some of the world’s most enterprising brands including adidas, Samsung, Netflix, BMW, Universal Music Group, Bentley, Absolut, American Express and Amazon. We’re located in the heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our family is a collective of enthusiastic, inventive, and talented Knights from uniquely different backgrounds, united in the love of all things digital and beyond.