- 4+ years of professional experience practicing User Experience or Interaction Design, including leading a broad range of UX activities on digital projects.
- Strong track record of leading UX teams in high profile product design projects.
- Exceptionally strong knowledge of user-centered design and usability principles, with a passion for designing experiences across a multitude of devices and contexts.
- Experience planning, prioritizing, coordinating, and conducting user research activities, information architecture design, interaction design, and user testing.
- Experience working at a consultancy on cross-disciplinary teams.
- Skills to build rapid prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Marvel, or any tool that gets the job done; you’re known for being resourceful.
- A systematic approach to designing for macro- and micro-level interactions.
- Portfolio that includes work for responsive websites or mobile apps, including wireframes, information architecture and research.
- Ability to sell your ideas, which means excellent verbal and written skills to communicate your research findings and design rationale.
- A knack for thinking big while following through on the details; you’re willing to ask hard questions, imagine every possible scenario, and review every state.
- Comfortable presenting both high-level strategy and focused design to external and internal stakeholders, as well as leading collaborative workshops.
- Genuine passion for the field, along with overall digital technologies and trends; you’re a sponge for HCI literature, usability principles, and the evolving best practices of interface design.
- A keen eye for visual design.
- A team player who loves a challenge.
- Experience using advanced prototyping software like Framer.js.
- Experience leading project teams.
What you can expect from YM
Your Majesty is about chivalry, courtesy, and excellence in everything we do. We are honored to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands including adidas, Samsung, Netflix, BMW, Universal Music Group, Drone Racing League, Spotify.
We’re located in the heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will work alongside a team of enthusiastic, inventive and talented Knights. We all come to work to do our life's work and also co-create the future of the agency workplace, through incentives like our 4:1 work week.
What will you bring to the table?