What we are looking for
- A knack for thinking big while following through on the details; you’re willing to ask hard questions to external and internal stakeholders
- Skills to build rapid prototypes using Sketch, Framer, InVision or any tool that gets the job done.
- Communicating your vision and approach of a project with the rest of your team.
- Being able to take informed decisions based on business goals and input from your colleagues.
- Ability to work independently with little or no oversight.
- You will be expected to work on a range of projects that include digital platforms, digital out-of-home experiences, responsive websites, mobile applications and more.
- A sponge for HCI literature, usability principles, group dynamics, leadership, strategy and the ever evolving best practices of interface design,
- Comfortable presenting both high-level strategy and focused design to external and internal stakeholders.
- At least 6 years of experience designing and shipping digital products.
- Exceptionally strong knowledge of user-centered design, usability and visual design.
- A team player who loves a challenge.
- A genuine passion for the field, along with overall digital technologies and trends.
- Ability to sell your ideas,through excellent verbal and written skills to communicate your research findings and design rationale.
- A portfolio that includes designs for responsive websites or mobile apps, including wireframes, information architecture, research and strategy.
- Experience working in-house or at an agency within cross disciplinary teams.
Your Majesty is about chivalry, courtesy, and excellence in everything we do. We are honored to work with some of the world’s most enterprising brands including adidas, Samsung, Netflix, BMW, Universal Music Group, Bentley, Absolut, American Express and Amazon. We’re located in the heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our family is a collective of enthusiastic, inventive, and talented Knights from uniquely different backgrounds, united in the love of all things digital and beyond.