As a Financial Administrator, your duties are to help organize the day to day financials within the company on Quickbooks. Ensure financial tracking reports are accurate and up to date. Keep track of payments and their due dates. The Financial Administrator reports to Founders & CFO regarding these matters.
- Fluent in Dutch and Dutch financial terms.
- Manage P&L and cashflow projection reports.
- Plan and manage budgets for various departments.
- Organise invoices, purchase orders and bank transactions.
- Send and process invoices based on signed SOWs.
- Keep track of invoice due dates a provide reporting of due payments.
- Support staff with tax applications such as 30% ruling, health insurance and others.
- Petty cash and expense reimbursement reconciliation.
- 16 to 32 hours depending on experience.
What you can expect from YM
Your Majesty is about chivalry, courtesy, and excellence in everything we do. We are honored to work with some of the world’s most innovative brands including adidas, Samsung, Netflix, BMW, Universal Music Group, Drone Racing League, Spotify.
We’re located in the heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will work alongside a team of enthusiastic, inventive and talented Knights. We all come to work to do our life's work and also co-create the future of the agency workplace, through incentives like our 4:1 work week.
What will you bring to the table?